Berkshire College of Agriculture
Whether you’re a school leaver looking for a BTEC or apprenticeship, or an adult learner looking for higher education, part time professional or leisure courses, we have a range of courses to suit your needs.
BCA (Berkshire College of Agriculture) is an inclusive and successful college where students develop excellent practical and employment skills. We have a strong culture of continuous improvement that delivers a first class learning experience; this is evident across the college where students thrive and are challenged to achieve to their full potential.
At BCA, students can expect an outstanding level of commitment and support from tutors and staff; in return we expect the same from students. We have high expectations of our students and will provide excellent support to enable you to achieve your goals and aspirations. BCA is proud of its confident, happy and independent students who work at all academic levels and across a wide range of departments.
- Berkshire College of Agriculture
- Scan to visit this website
- 01628 824 444 - General enquiry 01628 824 444 - General enquiry 01628 827438 - Apprenticeship Department 01628 827438 - Apprenticeship Department 01628 827567 - Higher Education Enquiries 01628 827567 - Higher Education Enquiries 07950 081234 (text) 07950 081234 (text)
- Social Media
- BCA (Berkshire College of Agriculture)
- SL6 6QR
- View SL6 6QR on a map
Facilities and Accessibility
Refreshments available to purchase
- Supporting people with
Learning and Communication
English as an additional language
Autism Spectrum Conditions
Local Offer - Support available for children and young people with additional needs
At BCA we recognise that our students come to us with a range of different skills, abilities and experiences. Additional Learning Support is available across the College to help students with evidence of declared learning needs.
Declared learning needs can include:
- Specific learning difficulties such as dyslexia and dyspraxia
- Social, Emotional and Mental Health (behavioural, emotional and social difficulties)
- Sensory impairments
- Physical and medical difficulties
- Mental health difficulties
- Social and communication difficulties such as ASC
Additional Learning Support can be delivered in the classroom, on an individual basis, or in small groups.
- Website Links
- Contact Telephone
- 01628 827549
- Contact Email
Data last checked: