Every Tuesday and Friday - zoom meetings
Take Notice offers fun and activities supporting each other and others in our community.
To becoming a member please contact CLASPS.
September 2021 timetable
- Take Notice: Friday 3rd September they are at Dinton Pastures doing some of the many activities on offer such as Bushcraft, Archery, Sailing and Kayaking.
- Coffee Shop: Tuesday 7th September is Book Corner with Heather from Wokingham Libraries. The topic this month is hobbies.
- Take Notice: Friday 10th September is more fun at a Circus Skills workshop.
- Tuesday 14th September is their regular Movement to Music session with Aby.
- Choir They will be having a sing out and singing to the residents of Kennett Court on Friday 17th September.
- Take Notice Friday 24th September Olivia Andrews, Clinical Psychologist, Berkshire Intensive Support Team and Psychological Service for People with Learning Disabilities will be coming to talk to them about a Covid-19 research project
- Happy and Healthy Club: Wednesday 29th September 10:30 to 11:30 this month’s session is Healthy Mind with Amy from Omada.
For all sessions spaces are limited and must be booked in advance.
- Commissioned by Wokingham Borough Council