The mental wellbeing sports programme is a FREE service designed to promote and encourage positive mental wellbeing using sport and exercise as a tool.
The sessions are run in a relaxed environment by qualified coaches. There are several different levels at which you can play. You can play at a competitive environment, in which you compete with players and teams at your own level, or you can relax and learn the sports at your own pace with our coaches.
How to join in with the sessions:
- GP referral to the sessions
- Referral through a carer/care home
- Referral through a charity
- Volunteer to help
- Wokingham Borough Council and Sport in Mind
- Service provided by Wokingham Borough Council