Community learning courses offer a range of skills for learning and life.
- Improve your employability skills
- Increase your volunteering opportunities
- Take up a new interest
- Improve your confidence and wellbeing
Accredited English and Maths courses are free. Other courses are free to those claiming income support or job seeking benefits. Concessionary rates are available to those claiming Working Tax Credits or people referred by a Wokingham support service. For other learners, the courses will have a fee.
You need to be over 19 years old (as of 31st August 2017) and been a citizen of the EEA and have been resident in the EEA for at least 3 years. (There are a number of exemptions - please contact us to check your eligibility).
- Wokingham Borough Council
- Service provided by Wokingham Borough Council