Following guidance from the Government with regard to the coronavirus (COVID-19), before attending an activity, group, drop in,
course or event listed on our directory please contact the organisation who is running the service to ensure it is still taking place.
- I have 15 years of experience working in the care industry and have well practised delivering service at the best possible way to support an individual’s development.
- I have a good understanding of Health and Social care requirements.
- I understand working with people disadvantaged through illness and disability
- I have worked in different organisations with different kind of people which equipped to understand teamwork and learn about their temperament so that those we serve can receive good care.
- Delivering personal-centred support and encourage community links and relationships
- Support and promote independence to the individuals I support.
- Assisting clients with their everyday needs and problems, both physical and emotional.
Assured Comfort Services
Where to go
When is it On/Open ?
- Date & Time Information
I am available 7 days a week
The minimum duration of my visits is 1 hour per visit
Costs and Fee Information
- Contact provider for costs?
Facilities and Accessibility
- Additional Information
I cover Earley, Spencers Wood, Arborfield, Swallowfield, Wokingham & Crowthorne
- Supporting people with
Learning and Communication
Other long term conditions
- Quality Assurance
Registered with Support with Confidence
A joint Trading Standards and Adult Social Care scheme that vets and approves carers and providers of domestic help
Support with Confidence
- Access to Higher Education Diploma- Health – 2009
- NVQ Level 2 - 2007
- Understand your Role
- Your Personal Development
- Duty of Care
- Equality and Diversity
- Work in a Person Centred Way
- Privacy and Dignity
- Fluids and Nutrition
- Awareness of Mental Health, Dementia and Learning Disability
- Safeguarding Adults
- Safeguarding Children
- Basic Life Support
- Health and Safety
- Handling Information
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Moving and Positioning
- Food Safety
- Fire safety
- Medication management and administration
- Mental capacity and deprivation of liberty safeguards
- Able to work alone and take responsibility for the provision of the service
- Ability to work on a 1:1 basis with individuals
- Ability to work positively within a staff team
- Capacity to work with clients to develop a range of skills
- Ability to communicate clearly both in writing and verbally in English
- Skilled in working constructively with challenging behaviours
- Keen observer of health and safety requirements
Compliments, complaints and comments
- How to make a compliment, complaint and comment
Complaints procedure available on request
Data last checked:
Is there anything wrong with this page?