The Red Kite Children’s Centre is located on the St Mary’s Junior School Site in Shinfield
Services have been developed to meet the needs of the local community and include the full range of health, education and parenting support.
The centre is open for families to drop-in for support througout the day, please check the timetable for activity session details.
Activities include painting, drawing, play dough, home corner, sand tray, story time and songs.
- Play and Learn for children under 4 years of age
- Baby Play including sensory play
- Child Health Clinic
- Two Year Health Review - Health Visitor Led
- Professional Homecarers Session
- Employment Service
- Parent and Family Groups
- Speech and Language Drop In (Please call ahead to check clinic is running)
- Support for additional needs
- Baby massage
Keep up to date with all of our sessions at the Brambles Hub, by viewing our latest timetable (PDF)
Speech and Language
This is a drop in session for any parent /carer who may have concerns about their child’s speech and language development. It is a chance for a parent t have an informal discussion with a Speech and Language therapist who may give advice and support or who may decide a referral to the S&L service is necessary, with your consent.
Sessions may vary during school holidays. Please check with the Centre.
- Service provided by Wokingham Borough Council