The Family Information Service provides information for families, children and young people aged from birth to 19 years; it is a free, confidential and impartial service.
- Before and after school clubs
- Holiday clubs
- Leisure activities
- Family support services
- Support for young people
The Local Offer providers information and services for children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) and their families.
For a guide to childcare for children with special educational needs and disabilities visit the Family and Childcare Trust website.
Looking for something to do? Want to know what's on in and around your local area?
See our what's on guide for local events, activities and workshops.
Advice and support for parents on childcare
For advice and support for parents on childcare, the free funding entitlement and supporting your child's development please visit the:
- Wokingham Early Years and childcare information hub
- Family and Childcare Trust website to find advice about the different types of childcare available; what to think about when visiting a childcare setting; finding childcare for children with special educational needs and disabilities and helping with childcare costs.
- Childcare choices website this is a new website the government has introduced to help parents to find out what help is available with their childcare costs
Thinking of becoming a childminder
If you are looking to become a childminder information can also be found on the Council's website.
- Service provided by Wokingham Borough Council