Please note: Brambles Children's Centre will be closed for all sessions from Monday 6th to Friday 10th August.
Brambles Children Centre offers a range services and activities for under 5 year olds. Contact the centre for the current timetable or see the Wokingham Borough Council website for details.
Activities and Groups
- Speech and Language Drop in - Please call ahead to check session is running
- Parenting Programme
- Play and Learn sessions
- Employment Support
- Two Year Health Checks
- Nine Month Health Checks
- Wiggly Worms - a group for families who have children on the autistic spectrum or have been referred for a diagnosis
- Antenatal Appointments (appointment via Midwifes only)
- Healthy Child Clinic (Well Baby Clinic)
- Preparing for Birth Classes (Invite only via Midwife 2nd Saturday of month)
Keep up to date with all our sessions at the Brambles Hub, by viewing our new timetable (PDF)
- Service provided by Wokingham Borough Council