Brambles Children Centre offers a range services and activities for under 5 year olds. Contact the centre for the current timetable or see the Wokingham Borough Council website for details.
The centre is open for families to drop-in for support througout the day, please check the timetable for activity session details.
March 2019 Session Cancellations
Please note that some sessions will not be running at Brambles Children's Centre while the centre undergoes some refurbishment. The following sessions have been cancelled.
- Monday 18th March - Breastfeeding Support Drop-in
- Tuesday 19th March - Baby Play
- Wednesday 20th March - Play & Learn
- Thursday 21st March - Wiggly Worms
All scheduled sessions will be running again from Monday 25th March 2019
Activities and Groups
- Speech and Language Drop in - Please call ahead to check session is running
- Parenting Programme
- Play and Learn sessions
- Employment Support
- Two Year Health Checks
- Nine Month Health Checks
- Introducing Solid Foods - 2nd Monday of the month, booking necessary
- Wiggly Worms - a group for families who have children on the autistic spectrum or have been referred for a diagnosis
- Antenatal Appointments (appointment via Midwifes only)
- Healthy Child Clinic (Well Baby Clinic)
- Preparing for Birth Classes (Invite only via Midwife 2nd Saturday of month)
Keep up to date with all our sessions at the Brambles Hub, by viewing our new timetable (PDF)
- Service provided by Wokingham Borough Council