Brambles Children Centre offers a range services and activities for under 5 year olds. Contact the centre for the current timetable or see the Wokingham Borough Council website for details.
The centre is open for families to drop-in for support througout the day, please check the timetable for activity session details.
Activities and Groups
- Speech and Language Drop in - Please call ahead to check session is running
- Parenting Programme
- Play and Learn sessions
- Employment Support
- Two Year Health Checks
- Nine Month Health Checks
- Introducing Solid Foods - 2nd Monday of the month, booking necessary
- Wiggly Worms - a group for families who have children on the autistic spectrum or have been referred for a diagnosis
- Antenatal Appointments (appointment via Midwifes only)
- Healthy Child Clinic (Well Baby Clinic)
- Preparing for Birth Classes (Invite only via Midwife 2nd Saturday of month)
Keep up to date with all our sessions at the Brambles Hub, by viewing our new timetable (PDF)
RE Brambles Child Health Clinic - 14th October 2019
Please note that parents/carers and their babies will be asked to wait in the reception area at the moment while the children’s centre is being used by Ashridge Nursery.
If you are able to visit another children’s centre for your baby to be seen by the health team, please do so. If you’re unclear as to whether your baby needs to be seen at clinic please call the duty team on: 0300 365 7000.
We ask for your patience, and we’ll try really hard to keep the service running as smoothly as possible!
Brambles Children’s Centre & Wokingham Health Visiting Team
- Service provided by Wokingham Borough Council