Following guidance from the Government with regard to the coronavirus (COVID-19), before attending an activity, group, drop in,
course or event listed on our directory please contact the organisation who is running the service to ensure it is still taking place.
Following government advice regarding coronavirus (COVID-19) Wokingham Children’s Centres will remain closed until further notice, all sessions and activities are cancelled.
Brambles Children Centre offers a range services and activities for under 5 year olds. Contact the centre for the current timetable or see the Wokingham Borough Council website for details.
The centre is open for families to drop-in for support througout the day.
Activities and Groups
- Speech and Language Drop in - Please call ahead to check session is running
- Parenting Programme
- Play and Learn sessions
- Employment Support
- Two Year Health Checks
- Nine Month Health Checks
- Wiggly Worms - a group for families who have children on the autistic spectrum or have been referred for a diagnosis
- Antenatal Appointments (appointment via Midwifes only)
- Healthy Child Clinic (Well Baby Clinic)
- Preparing for Birth Classes (Invite only via Midwife 2nd Saturday of month)
Service provided by Wokingham Borough Council
Where to go
- Brambles Children's Centre
- RG40 1PX
When is it On/Open ?
- Date & Time Information
Please note: Following government advice regarding coronavirus (COVID-19) Wokingham Children’s Centres will remain closed until further notice, all sessions and activities are cancelled.
Monday to Thursday: 8.30am until 4.30pm
Friday: 8.30am until 4pm
Closed Bank Holidays
Costs and Fee Information
- Service/Activity is Free
Facilities and Accessibility
Outdoor Play Area
Indoor Play Area
Refreshments available to purchase
Baby change facilities
Changing Places Toilet
Accessing this service
- Age Ranges
- Booking / Registration Required
- Supporting people with
Learning and Communication
Data last checked:
Is there anything wrong with this page?