Winnersh library offers a wide range of books and other reading materials for you to borrow.
You can also collect blue bin bags, garden waste sacks, food waste boxes and bags and recycling boxes. Visit our where to buy blue bin bags web page for further details.
- Public PC's and printing available - charges apply for printing and you will need your library card
- Wifi available to use with your library card and pin number.
- Self service Kiosk available for issuing books
Join Winnersh library
You can join Winnersh library if you live, work or study in Wokingham borough, or are a member of any other library. There is no charge for joining Winnersh library.
- Go to Winnersh library and fill in an application form
- Produce identification showing your name and current address such as driving licence, bank statement with bank card or utility bill less than 3 months old
You will need your library card at each visit, to borrow books and other resources from the library and also to access public computers.
- Under 18s need a signature from a parent or guardian
- Return to library section
- Scan to visit this website
- 0118 979 7519 0118 979 7519
- Social Media
- Winnersh Library
The Forest School
Robin Hood Lane
- RG41 5ND
- View RG41 5ND on a map
When is it On/Open ?
- Date & Time Information
Winnersh Library term-time temporary opening hours
Tuesday: 15.30 - 17:00
Wednesday: 15.30 - 17:00
Friday: 15:30 - 17:00
Saturday: 09:30 - 14:30
Winnersh Library will return to the temporary opening hours during term time. This is a temporary measure to allow "bubbling" between the school day and the public library opening, the library opening will be delayed until 3:30pm on weekdays.
During School Holidays, Winnersh Library will open the following hours:
Closed all Bank Holidays and Public Holidays
Facilities and Accessibility
Premises near a train station
Premises on a bus route
Baby change facilities
Easy Access for Prams and Buggies
- Additional Information
Autism Friendly Information
We aim to make our libraries as friendly and accessible as possible and to support customers who may need extra help when they are visiting.
You can view our library map on arrival, to help navigate the library.
We have created a social story that you can read if you are planning a visit, or if someone is anxious about coming to the library for the first time.
Accessing this service
- Age Ranges
Data last checked: