Please note there will be no session on Thursday 2nd January 2020
A relaxed and friendly play session for parents and their children who have been:
- diagnosed as being on the autistic spectrum
- or have been referred to the paediatrician for a diagnosis
A non-judgemental, safe environment for you and your child to play.
Family Worker Kate will be there to support, along with other families who’ve had similar
experiences to you.
- Brambles Children's Centre
- Wokingham Borough Council
- Service provided by Wokingham Borough Council