Following guidance from the Government with regard to the coronavirus (COVID-19), before attending an activity, group, drop in,
course or event listed on our directory please contact the organisation who is running the service to ensure it is still taking place.
All coaches have been trained in our 'Coaching During COVID' workshop and full safety measures are in place.
Following guidance from the:
We are running our Football Plus holiday camp after a sell out summer.
Our Football Plus camp will be focused primarily on football skills and activities. We will now be able to offer matches following FA guidelines. We will be adding lots of other fun sports and activities to make sure that the day is jam packed full of fun throughout.
Groups of 15 children maximum with social distancing guidelines adhered to throughout the day.
Full operational protocol and FAQs can be seen on our website.
Where to go
- 3G Pitches at Woodford Park Leisure Centre
- RG5 4LY
When is it On/Open ?
- Date & Time Information
Monday - Friday
October Half Term
Staggered pick up and drop off times for each group around 9am - 3pm
See website for specific start times
Costs and Fee Information
Table of costs
- Do you accept childcare vouchers?
- Contact provider for costs?
Facilities and Accessibility
- Additional Information
- Exclusive use of the 3G pitches.
- No more than three groups attending at one time.
- Seperate portable toilets and gazebos for each group
- Socially distanced
- £23 per day
- Flexible bookings
- Must book onto the same group for subsequent bookings
- Siblings must be booked onto the same group
Accessing this service
- Age Ranges
For children in Years 1-6
- Booking and Registration Notes
Book online via our website.
Data last checked:
Is there anything wrong with this page?