Following guidance from the Government with regard to the coronavirus (COVID-19), before attending an activity, group, drop in,
course or event listed on our directory please contact the organisation who is running the service to ensure it is still taking place.
We are running our Football Plus summer holiday club this year.
Our Football Plus camp will be focused primarily on football skills and activities. Due to social distancing restrictions, we won't be able to offer matches and close contact activities. We will be adding lots of other fun sports and activities to make sure that the day is jam packed full of fun throughout.
Groups of 15 children maximum with social distancing guidelines adhered to throughout the day.
Full operational protocol and FAQs can be seen on our website.
Where to go
- 3G Pitches at Woodford Park Leisure Centre
- RG5 4LY
When is it On/Open ?
- Date & Time Information
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
22nd July - 30th August 2020
Staggered pick up and drop off times for each group around 9am - 3pm
See website for specific start times
Costs and Fee Information
Table of costs
- Do you accept childcare vouchers?
- Contact provider for costs?
Facilities and Accessibility
- Additional Information
- Exclusive use of the 3G pitches.
- No more than three groups attending at one time.
- Seperate portable toilets and gazebos for each group
- Socially distanced
- £23 per day
- Flexible bookings
- Must book onto the same group for subsequent bookings
- Siblings must be booked onto the same group
Accessing this service
- Age Ranges
5 - 11 Years
- Eligibility Criteria
For children currently in Year 1 to Year 6 who will be going into Years 2 to 7 in September.
- Booking and Registration Notes
Book online via our website.
Data last checked:
Is there anything wrong with this page?