Dinton Pastures Country Park covers just over 335 acres. The park is open daily. It has 7 lakes, 2 rivers, 3 public bird hides, and meadows.
Please keep dogs under control and prevent them from fouling footpaths.
Activities and interests
- fishing - at White Swan Lake, Black Swan Lake (members only) and the River Loddon
- museum of Berkshire Aviation - visit the Museum Of Berkshire Aviation website for more details
- orienteering - special packs are available at the cafe at a cost of 50p per pack.
- pay and play boat hire
- walking groups
- picnic area
- watersports: canoeing, kayaking, paddleboarding, and sailing
Award winning play park
Dinton has a rustic adventure play area with equipment to suit all ages, this includes:
- a small trampoline
- sand pit
- double width slide (not wheelchair accessible)
- funnel trap nests
- climbing poles and logs
- secret hobbit holes
- scrambling rocks
- storytelling area
- willow trails
- Dinton Pastures Country Park
- Service provided by Wokingham Borough Council