For help with parenting a child or teenager come to one of our courses
- Time Out for Special Needs Children course
- Triple P Parenting
- Incredible Years
- Living with Pre Teenagers and Young Teenagers can be tough!
- Living with Teenagers can be tough!
Wokingham Borough Council
Service provided by Wokingham Borough Council
Where to go
- Courses run at various locations
Costs and Fee Information
- Contact provider for costs?
Accessing this service
- Eligibility Criteria
Parents and carers of children and young people with a significant need.
- Booking / Registration Required
- Referral required
- Who can refer
Via Family Worker
Via GP or other health professional
Via Social Services
- Referral notes
via a MARF (Multi Agency Referral Form)
- Supporting people with
Mental health conditions
Autism Spectrum Conditions
Children with Additional Needs
Learning and Communication
Other long term conditions
Local Offer - Support available for children and young people with additional needs
Data last checked:
Is there anything wrong with this page?