We are currently not running all of our drop-ins at the moment, but hope to be fully open soon. 1-1's are still available in person, over the phone, through emails or zoom calls.
Creative Support Head Office has a variety of Zoom session activities, that are free for members to attend. They change each month, please contact the office or see our Facebook page for details.
Rose Buddies Community Support Service is for adults with learning disabilities, who live in Wokingham Borough and receive little or no statutory community care/support services.
We have daily drop-ins, across Wokingham Borough at different venues. During the drop-ins we provide
- Information about what’s going on in the local area
- Support with filling in forms (e.g. benefits, booking holidays, courses, etc)
- Reading letters (e.g. doctor’s letter, bills, etc.)
- Social activities, workshops
- Sign posting and referrals
We also have some activities for members to do during the drop-ins.
For more information, and to find where and we are meeting, please call the office or email us.
- Creative Support
- Creative Support Ltd
- Commissioned by Wokingham Borough Council