Rose Buddies Community Support Service is for adults with learning disabilities, who live in Wokingham Borough and receive little or no statutory community care/support services.
We have daily drop-ins, within Wokingham Borough. They are as follows :
Monday - Earley Crescent Resorce Centre, 3pm - 5pm
Tuesday - Bradbury Centre Cafe, 10am - 12pm
Wednesday - On the first Wedsnesday of the month, we are at The Three Frogs Pub. All other Wednesdays we are at The Sedero Lounge. From 6pm - 8pm.
Thursday - Oakwood Centre, 9:30am - 11:30am
Friday - Wokingham Library, 2pm - 4pm
We provide :
- Information about what’s going on in the local area
- Support with filling in forms (e.g. benefits, booking holidays, courses, etc)
- Reading letters (e.g. doctor’s letter, bills, etc.)
- Social activities, workshops
- Sign posting and referrals
For more information, please call the office or email us.
- Creative Support
- Creative Support Ltd
- Commissioned by Wokingham Borough Council