More Care is a small group of micro providers who have been working in this field since 2005. We can offer both male and female personal assistants in a number of ways:
- Respite care by the hour in your own home to relieve or cover a main carer
- Companionship and reminiscing
- Access to the community for activities or trips, hospital visits via car, train, bus or on foot
- The above list is not exhaustive so call us if you feel we could assist you in any way
- We can provide current references if required
Where to go
2 Old Bath Road
- RG4 6TA
When is it On/Open ?
- Date & Time Information
7 days per week, 7am to 10pm
Minimum duration of visit: 30 minutes
Costs and Fee Information
- Contact provider for costs?
Facilities and Accessibility
- Additional Information
Wokingham, Wargrave, Twyford, Woodley, Earley, Lower Earley, Sonning, Charvil, Hurst.
Administering medication, Appointment support, Cleaning, Companion calls, Dementia support, Domestic duties eg washing up, making beds, Help with communication/letter reading, Laundry, Learning disability support, Meal preparation, Personal/intimate care, Pet care as part of a care package, Shopping, Social engagement. Transport provision, Walking
Accessing this service
- Eligibility Criteria
- Quality Assurance
I am registered with Wokingham Borough Council as a Micro-Provider: I have up to date DBS certficate, relevant insurance and can provide references.
Support with Confidence
- Moving and positioning
- Food safety
Data last checked:
Is there anything wrong with this page?