Cholsey and Wallingford Railway
- Cholsey and Wallingford Railway
- Scan to visit this website
- 01491 835067 01491 835067
- Social Media
- Cholsey and Wallingford
- OX10 9GQ
- View OX10 9GQ on a map
Costs and Fee Information
- Contact provider for costs
Facilities and Accessibility
Refreshments available to purchase
- Additional Information
Tickets may be purchased at either station. At Wallingford, there is a new museum and souvenir shop with second-hand books and a good range of souvenirs.
Light refreshments are available at the Trackside Café with adjoining picnic area. The Museum is housed in this historic Cambrian & Railway coach
Parking is available at both stations, with free off-road parking at Wallingford.
Toilets are available at both stations but not on the trains. Disabled toliet at Wallingford town centre (Radar key required).
Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead at all times. They should not be allowed on the seats in the trains.
Pushchairs and bicycles are welcomed onto the trains free of charge, but should be stowed in the guards van.
Weather permitting, our Bouncy Castle will be available on most operating days, free of charge to children under 10 years of age.
Wallingford Station provides facilities for disabled passengers including:
- Level access to assisted ticket office
- Ramp to station shop, platform and train
- If required, refreshments can be served on board the train.
- See fare chart for special concessions for disabled Visitors and Carers
Cholsey Station is served by Great Western Railway trains.
Accessing this service
- Age Ranges
- All ages
- Supporting people with
Data last checked: