Supporting young people and adults with a broad range of learning difficulties, including people with autistic spectrum disorders or acquired brain injury. Those supported may also have complex needs or mental health issues.
- Individualised support packages for people living in their own homes
- Registered residential care
- Support for people to find & maintain accommodation
- Short breaks (respite)
- Support to access employment & leisure opportunties
- Autism Behaviour Consultancy
- Positive Behaviour Support
- Specialist housing support
Dimensions wants to see more inclusive environments for people with sensory sensitivities.
By training staff in autism awareness and putting in place a number of autism friendly adjustments, we’re helping to create a more accepting and inclusive society for people with autism.
We work with ODEON, Cineworld, Vue and Showcase at over 250 cinemas nationwide.
Once a month, each cinema hosts an autism friendly cinema screening welcoming families, friends and individuals to their sensory friendly films.
#ImWithSam – our autism and learning disability hate crime campaign
Meet Sam. Sam represents the 73% of people with learning disabilities and autism* who have experienced hate crime. We’ve brought Sam to life to fight hate crime.
Visit the Dimensions website for further information about the campaign.