Following guidance from the Government with regard to the coronavirus (COVID-19), before attending an activity, group, drop in,
course or event listed on our directory please contact the organisation who is running the service to ensure it is still taking place.
The Transport Scheme helps those residents of the Wokingham area (RG40 and RG41) who are unable to use public transport or cannot drive themselves for whatever reason. This service:
- Is low-cost
- Takes clients to medical and dental appointments around the district and beyond
- Offers a companion as volunteer drivers stay with the client for the duration of their appointment
- May also provide local shopping and other trips
We are very keen to recuit new drivers so if you are interested please do contact us.
Wokingham Volunteer Driver Scheme
Where to go
- Wokingham Volunteer Centre
Ritz Plaza House 10 Denton Road
- RG40 2DX
When is it On/Open ?
- Date & Time Information
Monday to Friday 9.30am to 12.30pm.
Phones are manned by volunteers who help out on a rota basis.
Costs and Fee Information
- Contact provider for costs?
Facilities and Accessibility
- Supporting people with
Learning and Communication
Other long term conditions
- Registered Charity No.
Data last checked:
Is there anything wrong with this page?