Mind in Berkshire - Wokingham Wellbeing Service
Low mood? Feelings of anxiety? Perhaps you’re struggling to sleep, dealing with multiple responsibilities, or feeling overwhelmed and unsure where to start? We can help.
At Mind in Berkshire, we passionately believe that no one should have to face a mental health or wellbeing challenge on their own.
Our Wellbeing Workers offer free one-to-one sessions for people aged 18 and over in Wokingham. The support enables people to put practical things in place that can help them feel more able to manage everyday stress and wellbeing challenges. Wellbeing Workers can:
- Give you time, space and support to speak about your concerns and help you identify what is important to you.
- Tell you about relevant services, resources and tools you can access to improve your wellbeing.
- Support you to identify goals and encourage you to work towards them.
This service is available at all GP practices in Wokingham and the Wokingham Charity and Community Hub, via face-to-face, telephone or video sessions, whichever suits your needs.
- Joy: Wokingham Wellbeing Service
- Scan to visit this website
- 01865 247788 01865 247788
- Wokingham Charity & Community Hub
Erfstadt Court, Denmark Street
- RG40 2YF
- View RG40 2YF on a map
Accessing this service
- Age Ranges
- Eligibility Criteria
Registered with a Wokingham GP Practice or a resident of Wokingham Borough.
- Supporting people with
Mental health conditions
Local Offer - Support available for children and young people with additional needs
Data last checked: