Us4ALL Care - home care services
My core activity is to provide care services such as:
- Personal care
- Food preparation to highest hygienic standards and feeding with care
- Medication given per appropriate prescription
- Social visits
- Tea and coffee breaks
- Shopping sessions
- Packing and unpacking shopping
- Small cleaning activities
- Bespoke services based on request
All services are to be provided mainly to older people in the comfort of their own homes
- Present day, daily care for our own disabled daughter.
What makes my business different:
- Socialising in such a way that my care will be distinguished through this core feature. This includes not just spending time on feeding, changing bed sheets and making the client comfortable but my care will include talking to the client, listening to them and generally having a good time over a cup of tea.
- I focus on Equality and Diversity. Every person, regardless of skin colour, religion, illness, disability or budget, will be dealt with fairly and I will tailor my services to their needs.
- Awarded Best Independent Domiciliary Support Business - https://www.sme-news.co.uk/winners/us4all-care/
- Contact Name
- Radu Tobol
- Contact Position
- Personal Assistant
- 07460559228 07460559228 01183 278672 01183 278672
- View RG40 on a map
When is it On/Open ?
- Date & Time Information
7 days a week
Between the hours of 7am and 10pm
- Live in if requested by customer could be considered
- Minimum duration of my visits is 30 minutes
Costs and Fee Information
- Contact provider for costs
- Complaints procedure notes
Complaints procedure available on request
Accessing this service
- Age Ranges
- Referral not required
- Supporting people with
Mental health conditions
Learning and Communication
Autism Spectrum Conditions
Other long term conditions
- Quality Assurance
Registered with Assured Care and Support - A joint Trading Standards and Adult Social Care scheme that vets and approves carers and providers of domestic help.
- Assured Care and Support
In addition, my ongoing training meets the Skills for Care standards for Personal Assistants.
Local Offer - Support available for children and young people with additional needs
For aged 18 and over
Data last checked: