Finchampstead library offers a wide range of books and other reading materials for you to borrow.
- Public PC's and printing available - charges apply
- Wifi available to use with your library card and pin number.
Garden waste sacks and blue bags
Follow the instructions to pay online for any garden waste sacks or additional blue bags.You can also check the opening times of your local collection point and remember you will need your emailed receipt as proof of purchase when collecting the items.
Join Finchampstead library
You can join Finchampstead library if you live, work study or regularly visit Wokingham Borough and surrounding area. There is no charge for joining Finchampstead library.
- Go to Finchampstead library and fill in an application form
- Produce identification showing your name and current address such as driving licence, bank statement with bank card or utility bill less than 3 months old
- Under 18s need a signature from a parent or guardian
You will need your library card at each visit, to borrow books and other resources from the library and also to access public computers.
To join online visit our Wokingham Spydus website.
- Return to library page
- Scan to visit this website
- 0118 908 8176 0118 908 8176
- Social Media
- Finchampstead Library
FBC Centre (Finchampstead Baptist Church)
Gorse Ride North
- RG40 4ES
- View RG40 4ES on a map
When is it On/Open ?
- Date & Time Information
- Mondays 14.00- 17.00
- Tuesdays 14.00-17.00
- Wednesdays 9.30- 13.00 and 14.00- 17.00
- Thursdays 14.00-17.00
- Fridays 9.30- 13.00 and 14.00- 17.00
- Saturdays 9.30-12.30
- Sundays Closed
Closed all Bank Holidays and Public Holidays
All Libraries will be closed on Good Friday, 7 April; Easter Sunday, 9 April and Easter Monday,10 April.
They will also be closed on the bank holidays of Monday 1 May, Monday 8 May and Monday 29 May.
Facilities and Accessibility
Assistance/Guide Dogs welcome
Baby change facilities
Easy Access for Prams and Buggies
- Additional Information
Accessing this service
- Age Ranges
Data last checked: