Due to the current Government restictions in relation to the coronavirus, Rhymetime sessions have been postponed.
Rhymetime Facebook Page
Take part in our Rhymetime every week. We share lots of rhymes and songs.
Every Friday we will post a Rhyme to share along with some Rhymetime inspiration to keep you going on our Rhymetime Facebook Page.
Check out the Tiny Happy People website, from the BBC, for more inspiration.
You can view our online rhymes on our Facebook page.
Rhymes and fun songs for babies and children and their parents.
Sessions are free and there is no need to book - just drop in.
- Babies 0 to 18 months - First Tuesday of every month 10.30am to 11am
- Children 18 months and over - First Tuesday of each month, 11.30am to 12noon
- Babies 0 to 18 months -Third Wednesday of the month, 10am to 10.30am
- Children 18 months and over - Third Wednesday of each month, 11am to 11.30am
Saturday Rhymetime - Dads and Babies
- Children aged 5 and under - First Saturday of each month, 10am to 10.30am
- Service provided by Wokingham Borough Council