Please note: Starlings Children's Centre will be closed for all sessions from Monday 20th August to Friday 24th August 2018.
Starlings Children’s Centre is located on the Colleton School Site in Twyford and is available to all Wokingham Borough residents. To access the services of the Children's Centres you must be a resident of Wokingham Borough.
- Play and Learn for 0-4s
- Healthy Child Clinic - 1st & 3rd Wednesday of the month
- Nine Month & Two Year Development Review - Health Visitor Led
- Post Natal Group
- Professional Homecarers Session. 1st and 3rd Monday of the month
- Employment Service
- Parent and Family Groups
- Munchkins Group for Young Parents
- Baby Massage
- Bumps and Babies
- First Aid
- Speech and Language (S&L) Drop In (Please call ahead to check clinic is running)
Please keep up to date with all our sessions at the Ambleside Hub, follow the link to our new timetable
Services have been developed to meet the needs of the local community and include the full range of health, education, youth and parenting support.
- Service provided by Wokingham Borough Council