Starlings Children’s Centre is located on the Colleton School Site in Twyford and is available to all Wokingham Borough residents. To access the services of the Children's Centres you must be a resident of Wokingham Borough.
- Play and Learn for under 5's
- Health Reviews - Health Visitor Led - appointments only
- Baby Play
- First Aid
- Speech and Language (S&L) Drop In (Please call ahead to check clinic is running)
Please keep up to date with all our sessions at the Ambleside Hub, follow the link to our timetable
Services have been developed to meet the needs of the local community and include the full range of health, education, youth and parenting support.
Booking Required for all sessions
Sessions can be booked 24 hours in advance (1 working day) by contacting your local centre between 9.30am and 4.30pm.
Sessions that run on Monday should be booked on the preceding Friday.
Visit our care and support for children and families section of the website. Here you will be able to:
- Search for local childcare services
- Find health services at children centres
- Search for leisure activities and events
- Find advice and support services
- Find speech and laguage support services and information
Visit our Local Offer section of the website which provides families with a child with special educational needs and/or disabilities information about what support is available in the local area.
- Service provided by Wokingham Borough Council