Starlings Children’s Centre is located on the Colleton School Site in Twyford and is available to all Wokingham Borough residents. To access the services of the Children's Centres you must be a resident of Wokingham Borough.
- Play and Learn for under 4's
- Healthy Child Clinic
- Nine Month & Two Year Development Review - Health Visitor Led
- Post Natal Group
- Employment ServiceParent and Family Groups
- Munchkins Group for Young Parents
- Baby Massage
- Baby Play
- First Aid
- Speech and Language (S&L) Drop In (Please call ahead to check clinic is running)
Please keep up to date with all our sessions at the Ambleside Hub, follow the link to our new timetable
Services have been developed to meet the needs of the local community and include the full range of health, education, youth and parenting support.
Visit our care and support for children and families section of the website. Here you will be able to:
- Search for local childcare services
- Find health services at children centres
- Search for leisure activities and events
- Find advice and support services
- Find speech and laguage support services and information
Visit our Local Offer section of the website which provides families with a child with special educational needs and/or disabilities information about what support is available in the local area.
- Service provided by Wokingham Borough Council