Following guidance from the Government with regard to the coronavirus (COVID-19), before attending an activity, group, drop in,
course or event listed on our directory please contact the organisation who is running the service to ensure it is still taking place.
This session is for people age 18 plus is free to take part in. It helps promote and encourage positive mental wellbeing through sport and exercise.
The sessions are run in a relaxed environment by qualified coaches. There are different levels at which you can play:
- In a competitive environment, in which you compete with players and teams at your own level, or
- you can relax and learn the sports at your own pace with our coaches.
How to join
- Ask your GP to refer you
- Refer yourself
- Referral through a carer/care home
- Referral through a charity
- Volunteer to help
Contact us if you'd like to take part:
Service provided by Wokingham Borough Council
Where to go
- Loddon Valley Leisure Centre
- RG6 4GD
When is it On/Open ?
- Date & Time Information
Tuesday, 12 midday - 1pm
Thursday, 12.30pm to 1.30pm
Costs and Fee Information
- Service/Activity is Free
Accessing this service
- Age Ranges
18 and over
- Supporting people with
Mental health conditions
Data last checked:
Is there anything wrong with this page?