The Rainbow Community Centre aims to serve the whole spectrum of the Winnersh community.
The community building is maintained by Wokingham Borough Council and managed by a Community Development Worker. Many events and activities are arranged by WBC, Winnersh Children's Centre and Centre Forward Community Action Group, a voluntary organisation run by local residents.
The Rainbow Community Centre is also the venue of the Winnersh Children's Centre.
Types of activities available at the centre:
- Fun Fitness
- Darts Club
- 3 sessions of Short Mat Bowls per week
- Bumps and Babes
- Community Taxi Trips for shopping and lunch (Once a month)
- Life Long Learning courses
- Craft Club (Fridays)
- Plus a whole range of Children's Centre activities, including Play & Learn, Messy Play, Parent-led sessions, Speech Therapy, Well Baby Clinic, Paediatric First Aid and Cooking on a Budget classes
- Rainbow Community Centre and Winnersh Children's Centre
- Service provided by Wokingham Borough Council