A guide to helping you stay living independently
By answering some quick questions about your situation we can give you information, advice and services that could help you to live independently and improve your wellbeing.
Before you start...
- This online tool is for adults (over 18)
- You can complete it yourself or on behalf of someone else
- You do not have to tell us who you are or share any of your personal details to access the help tool and information.
- It usually takes around 5 minutes to complete the first section. You will then be provided with information on services and organisations that may be able to help you with your care needs
- After completing the first section of the online tool you will have the chance to make a self-referral to us for further help.
What is your postcode?
We need to make sure that you (or the person that you are completing this on behalf of) lives in the local area
Your Results & Referrals
If you have previously completed a Self Assessment & Information Guide, you can sign in here to view your information.Sign in