Find out if you are eligible for a free bus pass by using the State Pension age calculator on the UK Government website. The age the calculator gives you is the age we use for eligibility.
How to apply
You can apply for your bus pass online
Alternatively complete a concessionary fares application form (PDF document) and post your application to us
Further information may be found by reading our concessionary travel information for new applicants (PDF document)
If you are disabled you can apply for a free disabled bus pass. Visit our bus passes for disabled people webpage to find out more.
You will receive your bus pass within 10 days of your application being processed.
Free national off-peak bus pass
You can use your free bus pass on:
- Any registered local bus service in England
- From 9.30am to 11pm Monday to Friday
- All day at weekends and bank holidays
In addition you can our bus pass on:
- Any local bus service in the Wokingham borough, between 9am and 9.30am Monday to Friday
- Our park and ride service - at Winnersh park and ride. You will need to buy a parking ticket, available from the bus driver.
- On Dial-a-Ride services (such as Readibus and Keep Mobile - visit the Readibus website or Keep Mobile website for more details
- On voluntary community transport schemes (for doctor or hospital visits only)
- Our concessionary bus passes may no longer be accepted on journeys that start outside of the Wokingham Borough before 9.30am, Monday to Friday. You will need to check by contacting the relevant local authority.
- Concessionary passes for pensioners will no longer be valid on football or rugby services where the journey starts outside of the Wokingham Borough.
Renew your bus pass online on the bus pass renewal website.
If your bus pass has been lost or stolen go to the bus pass online website.
To find out more email email@example.com.
Is there anything wrong with this page?