Skip to main content
Your shortlist 0 What's on

Struggling to pay your fuel bills?

If you are struggling to pay your energy bills (or to top up your pre-payment meter) you should contact your energy supplier as soon as possible. They have an obligation to help you pay for your energy and any debt at an amount you can afford. 

If you are having difficulty in getting help from your energy supplier or you are threatened with disconnection, call the Citizens Advice Consumer Service immediately on 08454 04 05 06.

It is particularly important to speak to someone if anyone in your household is vulnerable, for example if there are young children, elderly people or people with disabilities living with you. Most energy suppliers have extra services for vulnerable customers.

Is there anything wrong with this page?

Wokingham Services Directory Disclaimer

The Service Directory includes information and links to third party internet websites which are controlled and maintained by others, information is provided solely for guidance and does not constitute any endorsement. Wokingham Borough Council is not responsible for the accuracy of the information on the directories and information is not provided as a recommendation of suitability or quality of service.