Find free online resources to help you and your children with their education during the coronavirus outbreak.
Visit our school hub website to find information on online tools to support home learning.
The following websites are currently offering free learning resources during the Coronavirus outbreak:
- The CBBC channel will have a three-hour block of primary school programmes from 9am. This will include programmes from BBC Live Lessons and BBC Bitesize Daily as well as Our School, Celebrity Supply Teacher, Horrible Histories and Operation Ouch
- BBC Two will run at least two hours worth of educational programming for secondary students every weekday, which will include adaptations of Shakespeare plays as well as science and history programmes
- Dr Chris and Dr Xand online science lessons
- Oak National Academy - free lessons and resources
- National Literacy Trust - Virtual School Library
- ParentKind - Free resources to support learning
- Scholastic - free resources for early years and key stage 1 children
- Phonics Play - free interactive games, printable resources and advice for parents
- Crickweb - free online education resources and games
- ABCYa - Educational games resource
- Classroom Secrets - free home learning pack for each year group
- Hungry Little Minds - activities for kids, from newborn to five
- Oxford Owl - free ebook library and online learning activities
- TTS - free home learning activities
- Teach your monster to read - games to make learning fun
- BBC Live Lessons - Interactive lessons
- Dr Frost Maths website - Online free mathematics resource
- Twinkl website - Resources for home learning
- Amazing Educational Resources - a list of various educational websites
- Sesame Street - resources and activities on home learning
- The Maths Factor - Created by Carol Vorderman
- The World of David Walliams - Activitiy sheets and resources
- History with Dan Snow (free for 30-days)
- Duolingo - learn a language for free
- Ted Ed
Watch cook along vidoes
StarLine is a national home learning helpline offering expert information and advice to parents and carers.
Helpline: 0330 313 9162
Visit the StarLine website for further information.
The Nursery World website has early learning parenting guides.
The UK Goverment website has published guidance on:
Is there anything wrong with this page?